Customer Success Manager
Want to make a difference in Customer Success? Come join us!
At Lumoa we help clients transform customer experience data into business impact through our AI powered online service. And now we need an experienced CS manager to support our growth.
What will you do?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will onboard and nurture our new and existing customers (mostly globally but also in Finland). As part of the Customer Success team you will also be responsible for establishing best practices to drive customer retention, engagement, and increasing CLTV.
We are a very dynamic, agile, and diverse team and we are looking for:
- Proven impact in a SaaS organization as a Customer Success Manager
- Understanding of Customer Experience or Service Design fields: You are able to assess customer touchpoints and discuss with senior stakeholders the best approach to drive customer centricity (from measurement to driving impact)
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot or Intercom are a plus
- Basic understanding of SW products and technology, APIs and databases is also a big plus
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- We are passionate about our customers and we expect you to be passionate about them too
- Highly self-directed and organized, you exert good judgement and act fast
- Fast learning and adapting to new situations
- Experienced managing projects and accounts
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Fluency in English is a must, Finnish is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint especially)
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree is required
WHY SHOUlD YOU JOIN US?
Lumoa is now on a fast-global growth track. By joining us you will have the unique opportunity to help build something unique and contribute to the success of the company.
You will get a privileged view to how top brands drive customer experience while working with executives from globally recognized brands, enabling them to link customer experience and AI to drive business impact and customer centricity.
All this as part of a fun, international environment where you will have great autonomy and the possibility of working remotely with flexible work schedules.
To summarize, we love our customers and our customers love us and we will keep it that way 😊 Our latest NPS is over 70. If you want to see what our customers have to say about us, you can check some examples here or here.
To apply contact Carlos del Corral at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 162 5 139, add the job title to the subject line in the email.