Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Here is unique opportunity for you, who want to be a part of a successful, international and dynamic growth company.
At Lumoa we are on a mission to help empower every employee in every organization to make better decisions based on customer feedback. Our AI-powered platform is used by leading growth companies and enterprises, such as Huel, Twint, Rovio, OP Group and S Group. Customer centricity is also integral part of our success: Our NPS is over 50 and our customers are the best source for us to learn and grow.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a sales development representative you are the first point of contact for all new Lumoa prospects. Your job is to build trust, understand the pain points of our prospects and explain the benefits of Lumoa for the customer in an easily understandable language.
Your work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads—and moving warming them up, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives and other sales “closers.”
To be successful, the SDR identifies the best prospective clients, pitches the idea and sets meetings for the Sales Managers. The role requires hard work, coachability, business acumen, ability to set yourself in prospect’s situation, and attention to detail.
- Create new sales opportunities by prospecting across different channels (mainly email, cold call, LinkedIn)
- Book meetings or direct prospects to sign up online
- Qualify prospects
- Effectively utilize our advanced sales tech stack to make your day more effective: Hubspot, Sales Navigator, Seamless, Intouch, GetAccept
- When you get comfortable, you can also start hosting qualification calls and nurturing pre-sales leads
Your success is defined by number of sales opportunities created. To support you in reaching your objectives, you will learn to use advanced sales tech and multiple channels in ensuring scalability in your daily work. The references of highly satisfied customers, highly competitive product and marketing team’s efforts are making your job easier.
Your daily contacts will be:
- Internal: Sales manager, tech sales support, marketing team, partner managers
- External: Prospects
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
We are a very dynamic, agile, and diverse team. We are looking for a person with following qualities to fit the team:
Within these Personal characteristics, you will fit our team:
- Sisu – grit
- Self-driven to reach objectives
- Curiosity and patience to continue learning for the months and years to come
General skills/competencies that help you follow your daily and weekly goals:
- Ability to create trust across variety of communication channels
- Objection handling
- Capability to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Experience in growth hacking is plus
Specialist skills/competencies are plus
- Language skills (Nordic and Western European languages)
- Industry knowledge or experience of one of our target industries (e.g. retail, telco, bank, etc)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
While we are a fast-growing startup with an agile culture, we also offer other solid benefits including, high end working tools, company phone, healthcare services, amazing international team, excellent coffee in a modern office at Kalasatama, Helsinki. Flexible schedules, remote work possibilities and a healthy work life balance are important for us, even if we love to work together min. once per week at the office.
Number of other new benefits, that have been improving over time.
As a Lumoa employee you will be offered:
- A chance to be an important player in scaling a SaaS company
- A lean startup atmosphere in an internationally diverse team
- Nordic quality of life and work-life-balance working for a company based in Helsinki, Finland.
- An opportunity to work in a company with strong culture where collaboration is encouraged, help is always given, people care about each other and have fun together.
- Compensation structure for SDR: Monthly salary + provision based on opportunities created
Take next step for your career and join amazing Team Lumoa!
To apply, send us your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile at email@example.com, and a few words about why you & Lumoa are a great fit.
Send your application right away, because position filled right away when we find an perfect candidate for this position.
More information about this position: Johanna Seppälä 0401769597 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Lumoa is a Next Generation Customer Experience Management Platform that automatically generates customer insights from customer feedback and identifies important improvement areas in your products, services, or business. For more, see www.lumoa.me.